Own where Your Heart Lives
Having left the “rat race” of the big city behind, Lily Falzone found peace and healing on the sugar white sand of Destin, the sunsets off Choctawhatchee bay, and the nesting ospreys between the tall pine trees. It is a place she and her two children now call home. Having had years of experience in real estate financing, Lily provides her clients with in depth analysis and guidance on subjects such as loan programs, cash flow comparisons, 1031 exchanges, self directed IRA and more. Passionate about helping people, Lily can assist you and your family discover that perfect home to relax, reconnect and make forever memories on the Florida emerald coast.
- A tech savvy entrepreneur with 20+ years of experiences in sales and marketing. She
knows how to utilize the latest technology to sell/buy your home.
- A certified Florida military relocation specialist
- A certified Resort and Second Home Specialist
- A graduate of University of Central Florida with a master’s in Mechanical Engineering
- A licensed real estate agent in Florida and a licensed real estate broker in California
- A licensed mortgage lender with more than 10 years of experience in real estate financing. She works closely with the client’s mortgage companies to help guide buyers and sellers through the “often daunting” financing process. Investors and second home buyers love her analytical and financial approach to finding that perfect real estate for their long an short term financial goals.
- A Mother, Daughter, Sister and friend to all the people who I am blessed to have in my
Awards & Designations
Licensed California Real Estate Broker BRE#01484595
Licensed National Mortgage Loan Officer NMLS #278034
Certified Florida Military Relocation Specialist
Member, National Association of Realtors